Applause For A Cause Headline Animator

It's Time for NaBloPoMo!

Image representing BlogHer as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase
   What in the heck is NaBloPoMo? It's BlogHer's challenge to write a blog every day in November. To learn more, check out the NaBloPoMo site and my latest post on Ccol4him's Claymania, my other blog. I just joined the challenge and hope you'll enjoy this diversion and ride along with me.




The prompt for today is "When you are writing, do you prefer to use a pen or a computer?" . As I said in my other blog, I usually prefer writing on computer because it is usually more legible for others to read than my handwriting. However, for personal cards and letters-handwriting  just adds a special personal touch. The person who receives such a note will treasure it and respect the time you spent to think of them. If you are in a hurry and want to send such a note, you can always type everything but your signature. 
               What do you think, readers and do you think you could take this challenge?




Google+ Seed Newsvine style2
Close
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your visits and comments. I cherish your comments, positive and negative! Please -no spam. .

ApplaUSe For A Cause Add This

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Followers