Applause For A Cause Headline Animator

Music That Moves The World

 Since I was a teen in the 1980s, I heard a lot of music that was written and recorded to promote giving to charity, such as We Are The World and Band Aid's music. But these haven't inspired me to give or be a better person as have "Man In The Mirror" by Michael Jackson, "Seed To Sow" by Michael W. Smith and a small number of other songs. Music has a way of reaching to our soul and affecting how we think. It can be used for good and for bad.



Google+ Seed Newsvine style2
Close
Chime.in
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your visits and comments. I cherish your comments, positive and negative! Please -no spam. .

ApplaUSe For A Cause Add This

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Followers