Applause For A Cause Headline Animator

Help for the Weary and Leery Giver-CharityWatch.org

Image representing Facebook as depicted in Cru...
Image via CrunchBase
An early 20th century candlestick phone being ...
Image via Wikipedia
           These days, most folks are inundated with more pleas to give to charity than they can handle unless they're a mega millionaire! From letters, emails, tweets, Facebook and blog :D posts, to cell and house phone calls.  If you are getting a lot of cell and phone calls for charity, Charity Watch has an article you might want to see. I just hope my blog is an encouragement to give and is not bothersome. As much as I'd like to give, sometimes I have to say no due to a limited income. In a fantasy, or if I won the lottery; I'd love to do more-but you can only do your part and encourage others to give, also. There are lots of other "tips" on the
site, also.








`
Google+

FreeWebSubmission.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I feel that is one of the such a lot important information for me.
    And i am satisfied studying your article. But should remark on
    some basic things, The web site taste is wonderful,
    the articles is actually nice : D. Just right process,
    cheers

    My site; charity auto ()

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your visits and comments. I cherish your comments, positive and negative! Please -no spam. .

ApplaUSe For A Cause Add This

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Followers