Applause For A Cause Headline Animator

Where are you, Readers?

Welcome Myspace Comments
MyNiceProfile.com
Seed Newsvine



  •  First of all, thank you for visiting my blog.
  • Secondly, I had hoped to make this blog a more interactive place for myself and others to promote their favorite charities. The interaction isn't happening as well as I'd hoped. Maybe it's my fault,  I don't know for sure. I'd love to hear from you, even if it's criticism. So feel free to comment away or post a response to the photobucket album. Please make your voice heard even if it's a negative comment on the form below or on twitter and facebook. I'm a big girl, I can take it!  I miss hearing from you.


  • I got this post idea from AriWriter.
  • You can see how to promote your favorite cause on this blog here on an earlier post


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

I always appreciate your visits and comments. I cherish your comments, positive and negative! Please -no spam. .

ApplaUSe For A Cause Add This

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Followers