Applause For A Cause Headline Animator
Welcome to Applause For A Cause-Updated 2 times
(New Living Translation)from Bible Gateway.com
" 7 You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don’t give reluctantly or in response to pressure. “For God loves a person who gives cheerfully" "
This is a place for everyone to have around 15 minutes, more or less of fame to promote awareness for your favorite cause. One person can't do everything for all charities or even 1 charity, but we can all do our part, whether it's a big task or small-all are greatly appreciated.
Please post a video on this blog's photobucket group page
, a comment here, or a link to a blog about your favorite charity. Please place it here in the comments or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org . No spam or scams., please.
Examples for comments/videos/blog posts could be;
"I'm John Doe(use your name or a user name) and I think charity x(or your charity name) is a star-worthy cause because...... .
(Or even better, if you are a volunteer at the charity and have permission to shoot a video; show some examples of the work and/or services that the charity does/provides). Video length should be about 15 minutes or less.
SOME GROUND RULES
1.Charity must really exist(no scamming or pleas for personal aid). It is preferable that the charity has some kind of accreditation; either national or state licenses, or listed at charitynavigator.org or .charitywatch.org .
2.All comments, videos and assorted content must be PG or G rated language and etcetera.
3. The blog author reserves the right of choice whether or not to feature or not feature a charity or related content on this blog.
4. No repeats of the same person for the same charity, but once a month, by comment or email.
THANK YOU! We can work together to make a difference in our world. I look forward to hearing from you! I will probably feature 1-3 or so charities/ and related content per blog entry-and I'm going to try to blog here at least 1-3 time(s) per month.
Like this blog entry? Then you might be interested in these articles : Zen Habits: How Giving Changes Everything
3 Minutes To Tell Your Story Online | The Agitator
online activism givingawareness
Related articles by Zemanta
Resources for Charities
making a difference
Posted by Cynthia J. Coleman
Labels: Charitable organization, Charities, Charity Navigator, individuals, making a difference, New Living Translation, Philanthropy, Resources for Charities, United States
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2013 (20)
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► 2011 (54)
- ▼ June (2)
Original pic source: https://freerangestock.com/photos/11975/arlington-national.html Here are some of the ...
Anonymous commenters, who are you? Could you please give some initials in the comment form, ev...
April is Autism Awareness Month. These are my posts about Autism; Autism News Roundup featured a few news stories and a Western-the...
What are y our resolutions for the New Year? Any of them involve giving m ore to charity? The y might tie in better than you...
During 2017, Petsmart is giving away a meal to an animal shelter or similar charity for every bag of cat an...
ApplaUSe4ACause Hall of Fame
- Helping Other People Everywhere
- Actually Mummy
- Adaptive Sports Center
- Admiral Nimitz Foundation
- AdoptAPlatoon Soldier Support Effort
- American Red Cross
- Autism Speaks
- Beth Kanter
- Blogging Tips
- Bring Chuck Home
- Change For The Children
- Charity Navigator - America's Largest Charity Evaluator
- Charity News
- Charity Reviews and Recommendations | GiveWell
- Charity: water
- Child's Play
- Clinica Verde
- Congressional Medal of Honor Foundation
- Connect To Charity
- Daily Kos
- Daniela Uslan
- Disabled Access Denied ?
- Dynamic Drive-Free Online Image Optimizer
- Easter Seals US
- Every search equals a penny for a favorite charity
- Family Promise of Greater Chattanooga | Ending Family Homelessness in Chattanooga
- Fisher House Foundation
- Games For Change
- Gigi Eats Celebrities
- Good News Network
- Habitat For Humanity International
- Halo Media Tech
- Hart Gallery-artwork by local homeless & non-traditional artists
- Help Hospitalized Veterans-US
- Help Others In Your PJs
- Heroes Beauty
- Holston United Methodist Home for Children
- I Help Chattanooga
- Kids Are Heroes
- KooDooZ - A social network for kids who want to make a difference!
- Learn To Blog- Hangouts with Crystal and Kelli
- Little Kids Big Difference
- Maria's Big House of Hope
- Mashable Social Good Summit
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Next Generation Nepal
- Nonprofit MarCommunity
- Not For Sale
- One Chatty Bird
- Operation Blessing
- Outnumber Hunger
- PackH2O-water backpacks 4 the poor
- Puppies Behind Bars
- Quit Alcohol: The Dangers of Drinking and Driving
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Chattanooga
- Run 4 Charity
- Salvation Army International
- Samaritan's Purse
- Soldiers' Angels
- Stirrup Queens
- Swimming and Floating
- TechMission: Connecting People to the Poor
- The Giving Pledge
- The Guy's Perspective
- The National Inclusion Project
- The Preggo Page
- The Productive Writer
- The United Nations Children's Fund - UNICEF
- Trumpets For Our School
- Twitter Raising Awareness For Madeleine McCann . They Follow Back
- United Yorkie Rescue
- Wally's Friends
- Wounded Warrior Project
- YouCaring-crowd fundraising