Applause For A Cause Headline Animator

What Are You Doing or Thinking of Doing to Benefit Your Community


Photobucket


Photo by missanalee21 at Photobucket.



What charity work are you doing or considering doing in your local area? I am considering volunteering at the local Humane Society to play and visit with the pets who are without owners & homes at least once a week. It will be a mutually beneficial thing, because I can't afford a dog right now and I tend to be a couch potato even when my physical challenges and illnesses don't get in the way and because it's a good thing to do.

Search Amazon.com for charity
 Search Amazon.com for volunteering



submit to reddit








Seed Newsvine





































Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your visits and comments. I cherish your comments, positive and negative! Please -no spam. .

ApplaUSe For A Cause Add This

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Followers