Applause For A Cause Headline Animator

Is Mulu The New Pinterest?





 Mulu.me is  site that I recently discovered through Twitter. It operates similarly to Pinterest ; except that when another user buys a product that you pin, the proceeds go to the charity of your choice.  I chose St. Jude's Hospital for my charity, but there are several others available. You can sign up for the website in a longer form or you can connect with Facebook. I hope you give mulu a try. If you want to add the Mulu bookmarklet, check out this page. You can follow me on Mulu here .


















Close
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Thnx for writing these details within your site.
    Feel free to surf my homepage : Remove Decals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for dropping by and commenting, Anonymous and Maid Service Tampa! Please come again.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your visits and comments. I cherish your comments, positive and negative! Please -no spam. .

ApplaUSe For A Cause Add This

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Followers