Applause For A Cause Headline Animator

Reece's Rainbows: The Voice of Orphans with Special Needs Throughout the World




Grab This!
 There are a lot of sad stories and charities that tug at your heartstrings and purse-strings, but a story featuring  Ukraine Orphans with Down Syndrome being placed in a mental institution with adults at the ages of 4 and 5 really got to me. As much as I'd like to be able to adopt one of these children, I'm not at a place in my life where I can. There are lots of ways to help Reece's Rainbows Adoption Ministry help these children without adopting or giving money on their site, but if you are able there are contacts for that on their website as well. Reece's Rainbow has a page on Facebook, Twitter, and Blogger, too.
video platform video management video solutions video player video platform video management video solutions video player





Close
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your visits and comments. I cherish your comments, positive and negative! Please -no spam. .

ApplaUSe For A Cause Add This

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Followers