Applause For A Cause Headline Animator

Charity Tweet Contest Extended: Million Dollar Charity Wish



          If you had a million dollars and could only give it to a trustworthy cause (like the ones below this post), what charity would it be? Here's your chance to share it publicly; 


  • For example, my tweet is; @Appls4aCause my  would be to build a branch office in Chattanooga 4 
  • Tweets must be completed by December 31st, 2013 @ 11:49 PM EDT. 
  • Those who have the 3 most popular tweets will win a guest post here to expand on their tweet and a 10 dollar donation to their charity. 


                  THANK YOU!


Google+ Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!Pin It Seed Newsvine style2
Close
Chime.in Get Zotero
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your visits and comments. I cherish your comments, positive and negative! Please -no spam. .

ApplaUSe For A Cause Add This

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Followers