Applause For A Cause Headline Animator

Please Help My Dog!

A few weeks ago; My dog, Ziggy(a Yorkie mix), was standing in his own back yard on a leash, when a loose dog(boxer) from somewhere nearby attacked him twice.  He had injuries on his stomach and backside. Animal control took away the boxer, but won't give any information about the boxer's medical history or the owners' name and address. The vet's bills are paid, but it would be great to have this information for Ziggy's sake and other dogs like him.

Petition | Humane Educational Society Chattanooga, Tennessee-Help an innocent dog! | Change.org:

'via Blog this'

Google+ Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!Pin It Seed Newsvine style2
Close
Chime.in Get Zotero
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Guess what I am performing at this time! I am consuming doughnuts inn the middle of the night
    and searching via your posts :D

    Stop by my blog post - free online bingo game

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your visits and comments. I cherish your comments, positive and negative! Please -no spam. .

ApplaUSe For A Cause Add This

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Followers