Applause For A Cause Headline Animator

My Birthday Wish- Raising $ 420 for The National Inclusion Project

National Inclusion ProjectImage via Wikipedia








submit to reddit


Seed Newsvine






My forty-second birthday is coming up on January 30th this year and I'm hoping to raise 420 dollars for the National Inclusion Project through Facebook Causes. The National Inclusion Project supports camps and programs that serve to unite children with special needs with children without special needs.


Will you give 42 dollars or whatever you can afford to help me reach this goal? Thank you.














No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your visits and comments. I cherish your comments, positive and negative! Please -no spam. .

ApplaUSe For A Cause Add This

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Followers