Applause For A Cause Headline Animator

Like and Follow/ Facebook

If you're on Facebook and you like this blog, please click here;

Swagbucks for Good (update)


Join Swagbucks!
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What's Online at Swagbucks.com


             If you haven't tried Swagbucks, now is a good time to join. Swagbucks is a site where you can shop, search the web, play games and more to earn Swagbucks. After you earn so many, you can redeem them for donations to such causes as; American Red Cross, Doctors Without Borders, UNICEF ,  and

charity:water. These are just a few of the causes listed there. You can also redeem Swagbucks for gift cards for yourself or to give to friends and family, but that's another story. 













 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to “return the favor”.I'm attempting to find things to improve my site!I
    suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

    Also visit my homepage ... cute comforters

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your visits and comments. I cherish your comments, positive and negative! Please -no spam. .

ShareThis

ApplaUSe For A Cause Add This

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

ApplaUSe4ACause on Pinterest