Applause For A Cause Headline Animator

Remember The Homeless

English: Beds at new homeless shelter in Portl...
English: Beds at new homeless shelter in Portland, Maine. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

                      Food banks and homeless shelters tend to get much of their funding during the Christmas holiday,  and less attention and funding during the rest of the year.  However, they need funding every day of the year.  The more stable donations throughout the year mean that more people and their families can be served.









1 comment:

  1. Magnificent items from you, man. I have remember your stuff prior to and you're simply too
    fantastic. I actually like what you've received here,
    really like what you are saying and the way wherein you assert it.
    You're making it enjoyable and you still care for to stay it
    wise. I cant wait to read far more from you.

    That is actually a wonderful website.

    My web site; this domain

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your visits and comments. I cherish your comments, positive and negative! Please -no spam. .

ApplaUSe For A Cause Add This

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Followers