Applause For A Cause Headline Animator

Creative Giving Challenge #3:An Extra Week-What Will You Do?

2011
Image by zigazou76 via Flickr
Occasionally a year will have 53 Weeks, but most have 52 to 52 and a half.  I just looked at the calendar on my cell phone today and it listed 53 full weeks. Granted that the 53rd comes between Christmas and New Year's Eve, how will you spend your extra week? You could spend a few hours of the week volunteering at a local charity or have an extra week to send donations in in time for an IRS deduction. These are a few ideas. Most folks will be busy celebrating the holidays and entertaining friends and family-   My challenge is not to spend the whole week volunteering or donating but at least a few hours or even 1 day of the week. We don't often get extra time, but here is one of the ways that we do. Remember that when I challenge you-I also challenge myself. So what will you do? I'm not sure what I will do yet. Please let me know in the comments.How have you done with the past 2 challenges/ Did you finish them? It's okay if you didn't do them on time- but these are projects to inspire you and me to give more. I didn't finish the last one. I've had a really bad cold for nearly a week- but I'm going to catch up when I'm feeling better.









Google+ Seed Newsvine Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites! style2
Close
Chime.in Get Zotero
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your visits and comments. I cherish your comments, positive and negative! Please -no spam. .

ApplaUSe For A Cause Add This

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Followers