Applause For A Cause Headline Animator

Alzheimer's Disease Must Be Stopped!!!




               

I'm trying to raise awareness for Alzheimer's Disease research through a blog contest on my blog guest.


                   
My father was a veteran who's last battle was with Alzheimer's disease. He had to retire early from retail business due to Alzheimer's. Although he had some confusion and wandered some, although with his family nearby. He was mostly content and very child-like.
                       I'd love to dance, talk, say " I love you" or do anything with my father again, but I can't on this side of heaven. Please donate or raise awareness so that one day, no one will have to deal with Alzheimer's ever again:



















Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this song. It made me cry, thinking of my own father whom we lost last year. Hold dear those who are still here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very beautiful song Cynthia - thanks for sharing. I hope that your post has helped open many people's eyes to this debilitating disability.

    There's a lot of new information on the horizon, in terms of guidelines for diagnosing (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110419/ap_on_he_me/us_med_alzheimer_s_disease) and hopefully relief down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Marty and S. lves for yur comments and information. Sorry I didn't comment back sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dance with my father is one of my favorite song :) Thank you so much for sharing your article :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the
    book in it or something. I think that you could do with
    some pics to drive tthe message home a bit, but other than that,
    this is wonderful blog. An excellent read.
    I will certainly be back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment
    is added I get four e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
    Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your visits and comments. I cherish your comments, positive and negative! Please -no spam. .

ApplaUSe For A Cause Add This

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Followers