The reason that I changed the blog's name on the headline a little is that there is another great site
called Applause For A Cause in Australia. According to the Australian site, their vision is; "Applause for a Cause is dedicated to charitable fund-raising through the staging and production of world-standard arts and theatre events. Our primary focus is on Jewish arts and culture, although we seek to raise funds for charitable organisations across the cultural, religious and social spectrum. Thus, our goals are two-fold. Firstly, we seek to introduce a broader audience to Jewish arts and culture and to bridge the cultural divide between Jewish and non-Jewish audiences. Secondly, we hope to mobilize the Jewish community in helping to raise funds for charitable organisations from all walks of life through performing. The Applause for a Cause vision is to create an annual cultural week whereby an umbrella of entertainers such as musicians, comedians, art galleries, inspirational speakers, etc can perform for charity. Applause for a Cause believes in creating leadership in the community, a sense of responsibility, and above all, passion amongst the younger generation toward the raising of charitable funds."
Thank you for your patience during the name change.
Applause For A Cause Headline Animator
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2013 (20)
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► 2011 (54)
- ► 2010 (24)
Anonymous commenters, who are you? Could you please give some initials in the comment form, ev...
Hurricane Sandy 2012 (Photo credit: charliekwalker ) Links for Sandy victims*: https://safeandwell.communityos.org/cms/index....
Image via Wikipedia Image by JillOW via Flickr In the latest episode of Extreme Home Makeover ...
What are y our resolutions for the New Year? Any of them involve giving m ore to charity? The y might tie in better than you...
Idea (Photo credit: annais ) What do you think of me featuring a charity of...
ApplaUSe4ACause Hall of Fame
- Helping Other People Everywhere
- Autism Speaks
- Beth Kanter
- Bring Chuck Home
- Change For The Children
- Charity Navigator - America's Largest Charity Evaluator
- Charity News
- Charity Reviews and Recommendations | GiveWell
- Charity: water
- Child's Play
- Clinica Verde
- Connect To Charity
- Daily Kos
- Daniela Uslan
- Disabled Access Denied ?
- Dynamic Drive-Free Online Image Optimizer
- Easter Seals US
- Every search equals a penny for a favorite charity
- Family Promise of Greater Chattanooga | Ending Family Homelessness in Chattanooga
- Games For Change
- Good News Network
- Habitat For Humanity International
- Halo Media Tech
- Hart Gallery-artwork by local homeless & non-traditional artists
- Help Hospitalized Veterans-US
- Help Others In Your PJs
- Heroes Beauty
- Holston United Methodist Home for Children
- I Help Chattanooga
- Kids Are Heroes
- KooDooZ - A social network for kids who want to make a difference!
- Little Kids Big Difference
- Maria's Big House of Hope
- Mashable Social Good Summit
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Next Generation Nepal
- Nonprofit MarCommunity
- Not For Sale
- One Chatty Bird
- Operation Blessing
- PackH2O-water backpacks 4 the poor
- Quit Alcohol: The Dangers of Drinking and Driving
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Chattanooga
- Run 4 Charity
- Salvation Army International
- Samaritan's Purse
- Swimming and Floating
- TechMission: Connecting People to the Poor
- The Giving Pledge
- The Guy's Perspective
- The National Inclusion Project
- The Preggo Page
- The United Nations Children's Fund - UNICEF
- Trumpets For Our School
- Twitter Raising Awareness For Madeleine McCann . They Follow Back
- United Yorkie Rescue
- Wally's Friends
- YouCaring-crowd fundraising